Saturday, November 05, 2005

Y Plan

Thinking back to the time in college when we had no plan, everything was done spontaneously and life was so much better, I wonder why it is not the same now?

I have now come to understand the need for planning. Not that the MBA classes have not taught me anything about planning and i have been suddenly enlightened but running around same problems, trying to solve them each time they re appear has made me think over again.

Take this case why planning has got to me. Solving a problem and finding a solution is not all it takes, most often without planning we endup changing the implementation so many time that change itself becomes boring. So from now on i am going to make a plan, plan B and upto Plan Y before implementing anything.

Heard Microsoft is Going LIVE? What where they till now?

No comments: